A CAMHS duty worker is available for consultation to young people and professionals on 0203 513 3800 (Monday to Fridays between 9 am and 5 pm).
- Young people are advised to follow any personalised safety plan which has been created with their care coordinator.
- Monday to Friday 5pm – 11pm and On Weekends and Bank Holidays 9am – 11pm, young people can contact the SLP CAMHS crisis line Telephone: 0203 228 5980.
- If young people need advice outside of those hour’s we recommend contacting the dedicated SWLSTG Mental Health Support Line on 0800 028 8000 or NHS 111.
Young people/ Families should NOT attend A&E unless they require urgent / emergency medical attention. If young people are considering the need to attend A&E for mental health reasons, they should call us on the above crisis numbers in the first instance.
Professionals I can contact when I am struggling or feeling unsafe:
- CAMHS Duty Clinician: 0203 513 3800 (Monday to Fridays between 9 am and 5 pm).
- CAMHS Crisis Line: 0203 228 5980
- Samaritans (Freephone): 116 123
- ChildLine (Free and confidential 24-hour helpline): 0800 1111 or visit www.childline.org.uk
- Young Minds free parent helpline: 0808 802 5544 or visit www.youngminds.org.uk.
- Papyrus HOPEline: 0800 068 41 41
If I still feel unwell / feel unsafe / suicidal I will visit the A&E department or call 999