The Service will:
- Provide learning opportunities through which pupils can develop to the best of their ability.
- Contact parents if there is a problem with attendance, punctuality, clothing or equipment.
- Let parents know about any concerns or problems that affect their child's work or behaviour.
- Send home regular pupil reports.
- Set, mark and monitor homework as appropriate for the individual.
- Arrange multi-agency reviews during which progress will be discussed.
- Keep parents informed through regular newsletters and notices about special events.
Click here to download our Home/Service Agreement form (please complete and post back to us).